Stenchu Stealth Shinobi 2 Stenchu Stealth Shinobi 2

Solid Sequel to the first one

This one made me shit my pants almost lol Your animation got better and just the way you animate the kills and make blood coming out sound like someone taking a shit made me laugh my ass off. I wish the actual game had great dialogue like your movie then Gamespot would've given it a better score lol Good flow of the movie, long runtime but your faster paced storyline made it enjoyable every second. Nice idea using Link as a cameo and you had some really funny crude humor in there as usual. Awesome job bro, can't wait to see more from you in the future!

Tekken the Piss : Feng Tekken the Piss : Feng

Lol this ones pure jokes

I havn't checked your movies in a while but im starting to now. Just your one liner made this movie hilarious, obviously a little repetitive and expected but for some reason I laughed harder after each time I heard it lol Great job man!

Rikimaru-Azlar responds:

Thanks buddy, you should check out Tekken Nation if you're still into Tekken

Nintendo Wiiiiiiiiiiii Nintendo Wiiiiiiiiiiii

Haha short and funny

The japanese voice clips just makes it lol for a second at the beginning of the movie I thought you were actually going to continue your movie from episode 8 (by the way it is the most epic sprite flash on this site) but you sure as hell fooled me =P When are we going to see episode 9!?

Cock Block Cock Block

Like a walking cock blocker should be...

Funny game man lol I couldn't of thought of a better name for it. Good music well suited good idea solid scripting nice job!

The Scale of the Universe The Scale of the Universe

Wow very thoughtful of you!

This was incredibly informative, i enjoyed viewing every spectrum of our universe's existence. Music was well chosen and kinda reminds me of Legend of Legaia :D Great job on this flash!

Merry Christmas eCard Merry Christmas eCard

Love it lol

Good stuff for a 3rd flash. The snow and background really set up the christmas mood :) Good amount of pics and they were fun to look at. Gotta say pic number 7s my favorite. Good job keep it up!

NGHH KO4 - Exceptid vs Gloine NGHH KO4 - Exceptid vs Gloine

Not bad boys not bad

Got some good creativity there but I dont know if It deserves this much attention considering the quality. I liked how Gloine you kept shit real down to almost every line attacking at the words spit by Exceptid like a battle should go down. Exceptid you had some nice multis in there but your verses are pretty mainstream and lack originality and style in there. You gotta hit Gloine's bars more otherwise you'll lose like you just did. also you need to manipulate your tone more for me to appreciate the voice and work on your rhymes to win against someone that keeps it real like Gloine. Good job boys keep the shit up.

Squidhunting Manwhore Squidhunting Manwhore

Catchy but kinda giving me that homo vibe

I think I would only hear music like this in a gay bar but im not sure lol um good job does make me feel like lifting weights but in the most fabish way possible.

[PXS] Just Tell Me {RMX} [PXS] Just Tell Me {RMX}

Crazy Remix man

You can never go wrong with Cascada's voice man haha great EQ work, love the melodies and scores as their incredibly catchy! Solid volume control and use of the right sounds to compliment Casacada's voice. Keep it up I like it!

Pixelsaur responds:

Thanks dude, means a lot!

Na'vi Girl Na'vi Girl

Great movie and great artwork!

Love the proportions on her. You captured her strong native bone structure really well and I think it shows in this piece. I like how you added the pure spirits that are flying in the background too that adds a nice realistic touch to her soft side that is portrayed here. Background has an amazing compositions of color choices and I think it matches the movie very well. Great work on this masterpiece! Keep it up! 5/5 10/10 this is going into my favs :D

Sonic Rush Sonic Rush

Nice work

I like your use of darker tone colors in this. Proportions are on point and the background suits the picture perfectly. Great job on this one!

My Sweet My Sweet

I like it!

It kinda reminds me of my style with the manga art but I really like your highlights and shading in this illustration. The effective use of lining also gives off a nice show of appreciation. The overall picture presents "curious" but the work screams talent :) Love your work on this one, keep it up!

Akavirtoon responds:

Thanks! That´s a very deep review, I appreciate it.