Cock Block Cock Block

Like a walking cock blocker should be...

Funny game man lol I couldn't of thought of a better name for it. Good music well suited good idea solid scripting nice job!

The Scale of the Universe The Scale of the Universe

Wow very thoughtful of you!

This was incredibly informative, i enjoyed viewing every spectrum of our universe's existence. Music was well chosen and kinda reminds me of Legend of Legaia :D Great job on this flash!

Merry Christmas eCard Merry Christmas eCard

Love it lol

Good stuff for a 3rd flash. The snow and background really set up the christmas mood :) Good amount of pics and they were fun to look at. Gotta say pic number 7s my favorite. Good job keep it up!

Zombie Exploder Zombie Exploder

This is really sick!

So you used the madness avenger script here and I always thought someone should update it into a more realistic theme and you did just that. Love the idea of using kicks with the mouse held down great effects used when swinging the mouse fast and its addictive. Very nice job on this, ill be surprised if it doesnt make front page man. Sick job and i wanna see more from ya!!!!

ClassiX ClassiX

Thats classic!

your own little guitar hero here, its cool made me play it for a song anyway lol Nice scripting and kind of addictive. Good job!

mini tuto ; Make weapon 2 mini tuto ; Make weapon 2

Nice tutorial!

Simple, quick and easy. Great tips for beginners and even the shortcut with the lines proves to be useful I've used it thousands of times myself. Love Bullet for my Valentine. Sick tutorial keep it up!

WORDS TRAP v2 WORDS TRAP v2

Originally sick

I never knew typing in random words could be this fun! Like a typing tetris. this games sick, and original too never seen one like this yet. Good job, and keep this up!

Smoked Smoked

This games kinda cool

I really like the smoke effects you use here, Did you make this fluid action script yourself or just straight up get it off flashkit, regardless very good work on the action scripting here i loved the fluidity of the effects!

2112-Coop Chapter3 2112-Coop Chapter3

Holy Interactive jesus!

Wow you really put alot of effort into this. Beautiful graphics for a first person shooter and nice shaders behind the textures as well, And to top it great interactivity. You got my 5, keep making games!

FPS For Real FPS For Real

Ive never seen a game like this!

wow, interesting concept. Nice action scripting ,good health bar idea and overall game. Never have i seen someone use a video taped clip used in a game. Strangely enough this was entertaining and I enjoyed killing some real/fake/real people haha. Good job!