Stenchu Stealth Shinobi 2 Stenchu Stealth Shinobi 2

Solid Sequel to the first one

This one made me shit my pants almost lol Your animation got better and just the way you animate the kills and make blood coming out sound like someone taking a shit made me laugh my ass off. I wish the actual game had great dialogue like your movie then Gamespot would've given it a better score lol Good flow of the movie, long runtime but your faster paced storyline made it enjoyable every second. Nice idea using Link as a cameo and you had some really funny crude humor in there as usual. Awesome job bro, can't wait to see more from you in the future!

Tekken the Piss : Feng Tekken the Piss : Feng

Lol this ones pure jokes

I havn't checked your movies in a while but im starting to now. Just your one liner made this movie hilarious, obviously a little repetitive and expected but for some reason I laughed harder after each time I heard it lol Great job man!

Rikimaru-Azlar responds:

Thanks buddy, you should check out Tekken Nation if you're still into Tekken

Nintendo Wiiiiiiiiiiii Nintendo Wiiiiiiiiiiii

Haha short and funny

The japanese voice clips just makes it lol for a second at the beginning of the movie I thought you were actually going to continue your movie from episode 8 (by the way it is the most epic sprite flash on this site) but you sure as hell fooled me =P When are we going to see episode 9!?

An Easter Massacre 4 An Easter Massacre 4

Amazing sense of humor!

Wow didn't expect that but after seeing how well you did the script and backed up animations (ftw) i've gotta say this puppys underrated! Hilarious context, good voice acting and energetic action scenes makes this fucker one filthy whore of a good movie! The choice of music really set the moods to. I laughed my ass off with "Do a barrel roll!" "Get the fuck outta the way (with the ssbb uppercut spike) and even your credits were jokes lmao Pure Genius keep this shit up!

Hey Arnold Parody Hey Arnold Parody

Like a handjob every other week

Raw humor man lol it freezes once its done just like the other movie. Maybe give an action script that restarts the movie or some shit not really necessary it gets the point across. 8/10 for the humor and good voice acting man keep it up.

Super Mario Parody Super Mario Parody

LOL WTF!?

It stopped a minute or two in. Good humor thats just made me laugh pretty hard haha "whys that cocaine give him invincibility!?" haha keep it up, eerie style but its sure as hell unique.

Dr. Mario's Wonder Pills Dr. Mario's Wonder Pills

Another funny movie by ya!

solid humor and good voice acting. I myself try the mario accent and its not easy to copy but once you have it down its nice. I like how in this flash you lowered the background music to make the voice acting more apparent. funny idea and original as usual keep it up MasaAndMune!

Hyper-Shadow-Death

anime munters anime munters

Didnt expect that!

I've gotta say your drawing style is great! anime lining sharpness and proportions down to the very last pixel! Loved it. This had some good humor too! Since I've watched bleach, deathnote, naruto etc... I could really appreciate how long it must've taken you to draw and animate these characters to their respected proportions so a huge props man!!! Havn't seen anyone do beautiful anime work like this in a very very long time on newgrounds. Those gay jokes made me laugh throughout the whole movie especially the workout machine one lol This is going down as one of my favs for sure. Front page material man your going there again. 10/10 5/5 Keep these coming!!!!
Hyper-Shadow-Death

ElectricBroodaloo trailer ElectricBroodaloo trailer

Haha Suck it bitch!

Never saw twilight and I dont plan on it but I've gotta say your versions probably alot better than the original lol

We Hate Modern Warfare 2 We Hate Modern Warfare 2

Great idea!

Well that sums up MW2 in a nutshell lol Good criticisms and the simple drawing styles matched the movie well in every scene. Hilarious movie man props, Someone had to do it right? haha keep it up I'd like to see you do one for Fallout or Bioshock :D

MoozipanCheese responds:

Simple drawing styles!? Sir, I take offense. ;)